done with the Bali site model yesterday..
er no... i should say this morning...
7 am...
we left the campus while all the staff is coming to work...
its 4 meters long... x_X
eww... sleepless night from friday...
now finally done the model...
and the lecturers said have to submit 2 A1 of site analysis on friday
zzzzzzzzzzz
they tot we are machines can work non stop...
and design 201 is the only module we taking?!?!








seriously such a crazy semester...
super duper tired..
so many things to do...
i dont have enough time.. T_T
dont have confidence to pass all the modules...
what if fail... T_T
im gonna die str8 after this semester..
I NEED HOLIDAY
I NEED REST
I NEED SLEEP
I NEED PLAY
!!!!!!!!!!
7 am...
we left the campus while all the staff is coming to work...
its 4 meters long... x_X
eww... sleepless night from friday...
now finally done the model...
and the lecturers said have to submit 2 A1 of site analysis on friday
zzzzzzzzzzz
they tot we are machines can work non stop...
and design 201 is the only module we taking?!?!
seriously such a crazy semester...
super duper tired..
so many things to do...
i dont have enough time.. T_T
dont have confidence to pass all the modules...
what if fail... T_T
im gonna die str8 after this semester..
I NEED HOLIDAY
I NEED REST
I NEED SLEEP
I NEED PLAY
!!!!!!!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment