- finished History & Culture 2 final assignment -
- Penang site visit dossier and video -
its good... but there's another thingy...
wad happened was... i actually lend my sis laptop to my fren to make the video...
everything is fine in the beginning...
but...
when I went to slp at 5am..
and woke up around 7.30am...
1 of my fren told me dat ur sis laptop...
WINDOW EXPLORER HAS STOPPED WORKING...omg..
wth is dat.. ==
aiks...
i don dare to tell my sis something's wrong with her laptop...
I'll definitely get scolded... -_-
if she wanted to use her laptop this friday for class....
....................anyone know what's the problem with dat?!?!
- Penang site visit dossier and video -
its good... but there's another thingy...
wad happened was... i actually lend my sis laptop to my fren to make the video...
everything is fine in the beginning...
but...
when I went to slp at 5am..
and woke up around 7.30am...
1 of my fren told me dat ur sis laptop...
WINDOW EXPLORER HAS STOPPED WORKING...omg..
wth is dat.. ==
aiks...
i don dare to tell my sis something's wrong with her laptop...
I'll definitely get scolded... -_-
if she wanted to use her laptop this friday for class....
....................anyone know what's the problem with dat?!?!



No comments:
Post a Comment